Tuesday, July 9, 2013

31 week appointment update



Hey, everyone!! Sorry I didn't post sooner about our appointment. I've been busy studying and doing homework!! Not much fun at all. 

My belly is still growing, measuring correctly, heart beat was 148 bpm. So far, we have had nothing but good news. She also said that she "thinks" she's head down now, however, that's not for certain. We can only hope. 

Again, continue to pray for us so everything will continue going so smooth and we will have a safe and healthy baby. 

The count is on, 8 weeks 2 days until my due date!!! Holy cow. That's pretty close. 
Next appointment is July 22 at 4. We will not be getting any more ultrasounds :(. 


We have the nursery almost finished. I'Il post pictures soon. We don't have the bedding yet. ;-) we are waiting to see if any generous souls go in together to buy it as a surprise. Boy, would that ever be a surprise. Its beautiful ballerinas and, of course, TONS of pink. 

Www.babybedding.com

Check it out for yourself. 😘😄
 absolutely in LOVE. 


Thoughts on the name Mary Grace Hriblan? 

What about Charlotte Rose Hriblan and call her Charli? 


Let me know your thoughts :-) please be kind. These are two names we actually like. 


Love you guys so much!! Thanks for keeping up with me. 

P.S. I feel guilty, I'm skipping my class tomorrow to study for the PRAXIS!!! Oops. 

Here are a few pictures of items I'll have at my upcoming shower in Lewisburg. 

Appetizer menu: 

Fresh tomato salsa with tortilla chips
Mini meat balls with marinara 
Artichoke and spinach dip with grilled bread
Caprese' Salad ( tomato mozzarella)
Cake 

Please RSVP to Ivy Morgan through email at ivy_m86@hotmail.com or call/text 304-661-1515 to let her know you're coming !!! Can't wait to see everyone. 







1 comment:

  1. Shower is being held at the Bella Casa this weekend in Lewisburg, WV. The rocking horse cookies are being hand made by Pam Lane. :-) So excited for a weekend full of parties.

    ReplyDelete